Welcome to me and my blog!
I am the M.E. Mum... with a school-aged M.E. daughter, Miss R. This blog will aim to share some of our daily life/joys/struggles as I navigate my way through living with the sapping invisible illness, M.E. (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis , also sometimes known as C.F.S), while also caring for my daughter who also suffers from M.E.
Never fear, this will not be a super-heavy blog about 'cures' and regimes as I am certainly no doctor or therapist... and to date there is no cure for M.E.... however I do plan to touch on things that are relevant to our family life currently as we try to make sense of our world. I will include things that appeal to me; things that make me laugh, things that make me reflect and things that work (or don't work) for us.
I hope it will give you some insight into living with an invisible illness, or perhaps give you things to connect with if you are also dealing with M.E. or other invisible illnesses in your life. I hope you will feel at home here and feel free to comment or join in!!
On occasion I will use jokes/pictures etc sourced from the internet, so if you feel I have breached copyright please message me and I will take it down.
Wishing you all well in your world.
Squeezy hugs from me...
MUM xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment